The Insurance Law and its Sub-Decree requires the following motor vehicles to hold a Third Party Liability insurance as a minimum standard:
- All types of motor vehicles used for commercial purpose, transporting goods, passengers and tourists within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- All types of motor vehicles belong to companies, enterprises and factories.
- All types of motor vehicles of Non-Governmental Organizations, international organizations and associations.
- Cement mixers moved from one place to another by its direct machine or by dragging.
- Tricycles used for commercial purpose, transporting goods or passengers.
Commercial vehicle insurance policies help protect your employees and safeguard your investment in your commercial vehicles in the event of an accident, theft or fire. Whether youre travelling for business, or even if your vehicle is parked, you can dramatically reduce the risk of paying for repairs or compensation if your vehicle is involved in an accident; and you will be assured of compensation in the event of theft or damage by fire.
What is the coverage?
Our policies offer a wide range of cover and pricing options so you can choose the best insurance coverage for you. From the standard coverage in our affordable "Basic" package to the full protection of our "Comprehensive" policy, we can create a flexible package that means you only pay for the level of cover you need.
The Emergency Team is an exclusive value-added service of the Motor Vehicle Insurance policyholders that provide immediate aid during road mishaps.
If you are involved in a traffic accident, call the 24-hour hotline for nationwide assistance. The Emergency Team is guaranteed to reach you in 30 minutes if you are within city limits of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Battambang and Kampong Cham.
Emergency Team is trained to ensure you are well looked after in post-accident situations. This service includes:
- Settle claims with third parties
- Tow disabled vehicles (if required)
- Provide first-aid for minor injuries
- Coordinate with the people
- Arrange for vehicle repairs
- Address customers safety concerns